Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Priced one of these up here in the UK.
£499 + 20% Vat = £598.80 ($928.14 US) + delivery.
Now you know why I buy everything from the USA. :D

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Another great feature is the diagnostic, It's not a generic code. It'll give you specific sensor faults.

·
Registered
258 Posts
if you can get hold of him Paul Smith Cowchaser in this forum runs one and recently won the australian safari, placed 3rd in finke i believe. he is normally a staright talker and will teel you what works and what doesnt,(not sure he will tell the secrets to his set up tho), but hopefully will give you some tips on how to get the most out of the vortex

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I know you are still getting parts together smooth I just want to keep this thread alive so you can keep us updated when you get it going. I'm gonna go with the Vortex too so I just wanted to see what you think of it when you start playing around with it.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I know you are still getting parts together smooth I just want to keep this thread alive so you can keep us updated when you get it going. I'm gonna go with the Vortex too so I just wanted to see what you think of it when you start playing around with it.

I'll be sure to post thoughts on it when the time comes. I'm getting really tired of the run around involved in getting parts manufactured for this build. This one particular part has been 13 months in the making. I've poured tons of time, money and patience in this quad, I pray I have acceptable numbers to show when done lol

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I'll be sure to post thoughts on it when the time comes. I'm getting really tired of the run around involved in getting parts manufactured for this build. This one particular part has been 13 months in the making. I've poured tons of time, money and patience in this quad, I pray I have acceptable numbers to show when done lol
Lol I'm sure with all the time, money, and research you've put into your build it will payoff in the end.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
did u but the programming hardware with the kit as well?they want $500 for that on top of the software? if you have everything and are still willing to rent the setup ill be interested in that for sure

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
That's Jody (boost addict)

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
did u but the programming hardware with the kit as well?they want $500 for that on top of the software? if you have everything and are still willing to rent the setup ill be interested in that for sure
I'll call and talk with you about, I need some injector info also.

·
Registered
239 Posts
does vortex mention a power gain on an average xx?

·
Registered
821 Posts
I would love to be able to go wild with the potential the xx motor has, but there is no way I would ever nee more than 60 or so for trailriding. Really don't even need that but that's the number I'm thinking. If I lived close to the dunes or more wide open space I would do more. 100+hp xx, it would be awesome

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
DL if you're able to rent it I'll buy the vortex and bring my XX up.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Cool, I'll order it tomorrow. I have to work the next 2 weekends so maybe I can come up on Saturday the 30th but I'll hit you up and let you know.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts