Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures Tuesday lol

I will say I started this March of 2010 and am just now getting it finished. Unreal ordeal getting parts fabbed for these quads.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:rock:Looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
smo0oth has been here from the beginning was one of the first to dive into the engine of their XX, no tellin what he has come up with....

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
smo0oth has been here from the beginning was one of the first to dive into the engine of their XX, no tellin what he has come up with....
Yeah I remember reading his posts about going into the motor when people were still wondering if they should get the big 3 because the xx was already fast enough. I’m hoping he has a strocker crank in it and has his Vortex all dialed in.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most of my idle time had been waiting on this particular part, I'd lost interest for awhile but I'm ready to see where I can go from here with it. I should have three new power supporting mods to show in the coming weeks/months.

As for the slide plate EFI Baxter posted at one time, It did not pan out for the XX. There won't be one available. I had seen these a few months before Baxter posted and contacted them. At that time they were designing the new ones and nothing was a sure thing. At this time there in production but are limited to 41mm, I was willing to pay for a one off but that was a deal breaker. I'd posted that they were supposed to be cheaper but that didn't happen either, There $700. Great product though, I'd loved to sport one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts