Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made a GPS run and came up with 76.7mph. That surprised me a little. I knew it was fast but didn't expect that. Especially stock. It had a little more, I hadn't floated the valves yet, I just ran out of road. LOL:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just made a GPS run and came up with 76.7mph. That surprised me a little. I knew it was fast but didn't expect that. Especially stock. It had a little more, I hadn't floated the valves yet, I just ran out of road. LOL:D
My 1992 Polaris Indy 500 once clocked 833 MPH across a frozen lake on my Garmin GPS. GPS is not always accurate. Having said that, it sounds like your speed isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
76.7 is very realistic, even stock it will haul on top. 82.7 was the fastest I clocked mine stock, but that took alot of road. If you are ever worried about the accuracy of your GPS, just do a couple runs for comparison. It will not be consistently wrong.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Will the Raptor hit the rev limiter in 5th stock, or does it quit pulling? The 700XX just quits, even with 13T and big 3 I can't get it to hit it.
I'm pretty sure I read in a dirtwheels it just stops pulling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts