Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over the last 2 rides my buddy and I have managed to break both of our flag mounts completely off. My buddy's came off first and sheared completely off the rear grab bar and we ended up finding the flag a few hours later after backtracking the dunes (quite an achievement). Mine came off this weekend at the dunes and also sheared off. I'm having it welded back on by a friend but I'm wondering if anybody else has had these problems with the stock 700xx rear grab bar.

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Get a rear grab bar through Ac racing, It's rugged as hell!!! Ive tipped back doing wheelies with mine and it never bent, or cracked.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'd like a grab bar that is lower than the factory one. I'm used to riding wheelies on my old 400ex where if you tip back it's no big deal. It would just sit back on the grab bar. The 700xx is so tall; it doesn't touch in time to help. Anybody got a good recommendation?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'd like a grab bar that is lower than the factory one. I'm used to riding wheelies on my old 400ex where if you tip back it's no big deal. It would just sit back on the grab bar. The 700xx is so tall; it doesn't touch in time to help. Anybody got a good recommendation?
PRM 6-pack rack mite work.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have the AC Racing 6 pack rack. I think it would hit prior to the bike flipping over backwards, but it wouldn't take much to break it. There is just too much leverage.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Prm makes tough shit! Either the desert grab bar is nice or I might try the control bar next

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the prm six pack and it mounts in four spots. I have their front bumper also came with the rubber mounts. I have been very happy with their stuff, no cracks or breaks, good stuff.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was looking last night at new grab bars. There is a company that selfs one that is like factory except its 1.5 inches lower. Ill have to find it and post a link.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I am working on fitting a Pro Armor grab bar(Pro Race) for the 450r fitted to xx which will be about 3" lower than stock. I am kinda short.
Also found this for you guys and girls.
http://www.proarmor.com/christmas.html
:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts