·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ed Hardy Skull 13

·
Registered
626 Posts
they make a awesome product can hit them with high pressure hoses they wont move and they dont scratch up either

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
thats awesome i can decide which one i want to get from them i likethem all!:yay:

·
Registered
375 Posts
They make great quality graphics. I've had them on mine for almost a year now and they still look new.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nash, make sure u post a pic once u put them on! I wanna see the finished look, if it comes out good I might pic out a set myself.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Should be here tomorrow and hopefully this weekend when I'm not working, I'll start putting them on. It depends also on the weather, too cold...will have to wait but we'll see.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys

You'll have to wait for the pictures since I decided to buy all new plastic thru Maier but that won't happen till next year due to the holidays, the graphics are too nice to be install on my scracth up plastic.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Maier? I would put graphics on for sure to protect.. .What color are you thinking about?

My thought is to just destroy the stockers, then go Maier 3-4 years down the road...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Debating between Midnight(Dark) Blue or Silver. My graphics are basically dark colors which would look good with a silver background but Silver is not my greatest color. Still thinking about it

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Is Fullbore making plastic for the XX?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Who's FullBore and do they make plastics for our bike.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah! Seems like they don't make a kit for it but send them an email asking about it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts