Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Graphics

1558 Views 16 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Chrisj
Decided to try a set out. It's a PITA to install. The kit is huge. So I have 8 hrs into it and only half done.

See less See more
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Wow, that looks great. I looked at a few of the kits but wasnt sure how well they would hold up.
Wow, that looks great. I looked at a few of the kits but wasnt sure how well they would hold up.
This kit is thick. I think they'll do well.
Chrisj,
Nice graphics but I can't find the one you have on their web site.
Is your's an 09 with the gear graphics and added flames or the gears and flames were added?

Thanks
Alex
I had seen them but didn't think they would look good, I was wrong!
I'm not crazy, nor are my kids, of the skulls and stuff, but those I like a lot.

lol, your crazy... Those are gears not skulls
No look there are skulls above the foot peg and on the rear fender.
well hell
I'm not crazy, nor are my kids, of the skulls and stuff, but those I like a lot.

Um WTF did I say here?

Sorry guys for the incoherent and comma crazy babbling post.

:eek:hno::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:eek:hno:

Um WTF did I say here?

Sorry guys for the incoherent and comma crazy babbling post.

:eek:hno::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:eek:hno:
I just figured it was Miller Time.:lol:
Thanks for giving me at least that much credit...lol.

All finished.

Then it got a little frisky.lol

See less See more
Looks sweet, good work dry humping the can-am as well. VERRYYY NICE!!! What rear tires do you have, I've been thinking of getting a set of all-terrains.
Looks sweet, good work dry humping the can-am as well. VERRYYY NICE!!! What rear tires do you have, I've been thinking of getting a set of all-terrains.
I put Bearclaw 24-9-11 on the rear. They work very well. I'm putting 400 studs on the bike in the next couple days so I can stop the dry humping. It sucks hitting your bike with your other bike. To much damn ice in the mountains here.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.