Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hello!!!

vfm2010, I am the exact same way! I research everything about a specific topice before I make a purchase. I am getting married next year, and I spent hours researching different qualities and characteristics of different metals from which I can choose to have my ring made of! And that is just a ring!!! It is called being a smart and informed consumer!!!

the_hawk, I would be happy to get you some stickers. I have had a lot of people request stickers lately! Are you referring to a complete decal kit, or just some independant stickers? I am trying to determine if we should come out with a decal kit for this machine, or more importantly, how I would want it to look. Matlock replica, tribal flames, etc... Let me know your opinion!

Also, I will be sure to supply a baseline on the sound output of the stock exhaust when I post the results of our sound testing!

Thanks for all the posts! Please let me know if you guys have any more questions!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Anything but flames for the decal kit!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello!!!

vfm2010, I am the exact same way! I research everything about a specific topice before I make a purchase. I am getting married next year, and I spent hours researching different qualities and characteristics of different metals from which I can choose to have my ring made of! And that is just a ring!!! It is called being a smart and informed consumer!!!

the_hawk, I would be happy to get you some stickers. I have had a lot of people request stickers lately! Are you referring to a complete decal kit, or just some independant stickers? I am trying to determine if we should come out with a decal kit for this machine, or more importantly, how I would want it to look. Matlock replica, tribal flames, etc... Let me know your opinion!

Also, I will be sure to supply a baseline on the sound output of the stock exhaust when I post the results of our sound testing!

Thanks for all the posts! Please let me know if you guys have any more questions!
hello this is a. jones, i would really love the matlock replica! i would buy it in a heart beat! i believe u guys really set the standard to his xx and it attracted me to u guys! now i want everything u guys make! can't wait to an exhauts comes out

21 - 23 of 23 Posts