Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, my name is Kevin and as my title says I'm from Southwestern PA. Specifically a small town called Derry. At this moment I haven't purchased my 700xx, but that will be happening very soon. I've been lurking for a little while reading all the information you all have provided. Which helped me with the decision to look at the 700xx as the hybrid power machine instead of a newcomer to the big sport market. Besides who can't just fall in love with the looks of this beast machine. Anywho I'm done rambling and thanks for reading my post.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure you will love your 700xx when you get it. There are other members here from your general area... get together with any of them for a ride... I think you'll have a great time.

roadkill

·
Registered
152 Posts
Much like yourself, I would read this site before I bought my XX. I was impressed with the amount of information here and the honesty about what could go wrong and what can be fixed. I bought my XX a month ago and joined this site immediately. I'm extremely happy with my purchase along with the great posts and responses on this site. Welcome and enjoy the wealth of information!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome Kevin! I'm from Hatfield, PA the other side of the state.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all! I can't wait to ride my own Trex. I did take a trip to a dealership that told me they had a Black/Gray one in stock.. but when I got there they played the old switcheroo :lame:. Only had a used Red/Black and was asking a mint for it. (Sorry red fans, I'm on the dark side! haha). The hunt continues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts