Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yah I have two other guys that work with me that want to race as well. Gonna have to get a helmet cam.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the site! You don't have much time left to ride this year..... do you? Did you own a quad before the 700XX?

That concludes my questioning at this time.:hey:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If its like last year i should be able to ride into december. As for the second part of the question I bought a 680 rincon new in 2006. But decided i needed the speed and and versatility of a two wheel drive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am about ten miles from canada just look for newport on the map and that will give you the general area. I haven't seen any trail patrols even if i did good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site Bounty

·
Registered
150 Posts
labounty. if u can make ur way east, ride the colebrook north statford trails there awesome. but im sure vt has awesome trails too

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is that where your from because i used to work for casella construction at the land fill on titus hill.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club

This summer I was up in the Jackman area, they have some real nice trails up there, expecting to go back next summer, this time I'm hoping that I won't be alone. It was fun but would have been better with some other riders especially some local ones.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the club! My family camp is just west of Arlington, I try to get there to ride a couple times a year. Love the area, the trails are very technical, steep and covered in loose shale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts