Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a nice group ride we will just say we are somewhere in PA. ;)
Was a great day with great people! and we had no drama go figure!!:yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nash04 De700 squeak14 partyboy424 and dagirl71 are all on this ride! 5 from one site!!! Blak92, Ara and giant should of been here too :( would of been a 700xx fest!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
we were a tad too many but still had some fun. If we would had stayed with our known trails, it would had been more fun but we always try to find new trails.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Was a blast

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
It was a blast!! Cant wait to ride there again!! Just hopefully next time I dont roll it and blow a sidewall flat again!! Bummer!!
thats awesome i blow out a side wall on every group ride i go on too. im not alone.
:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a great time...but you too can have a blast in Hatfield :) what is most amazing is how many great people I met online that I now ride with! They are from all over...PA, Mass, Conn, Delaware and all over NJ.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
No, next time we stay on known trails so this way we don't turn around each time we hit a dead end. Remember we did have gps, we just didn't follow it 100%

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ahh i wish i lived in small state so a bunch of us could ride. its 12hrs to go ride with the boys in so cal just not cool sometimes.lol well OR is kinda close...

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Next time we gotta split that up in two groups you gotta get a GPS so I don`t have to tell you where to turn....LOL
next time it will be larger buddy so we will need 3 groups!!! But your are definitely right about that. Had going through hell trail was a bitch with that many people. ( is that what the trail was called?)

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahh i wish i lived in small state so a bunch of us could ride. its 12hrs to go ride with the boys in so cal just not cool sometimes.lol well OR is kinda close...
Give me a date and place bet I could put together a great group to ride with you!!! thats my thing:yay:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.