Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a group shot of my riding friends on our last ride. We had 27 riders for the weekend ride and camping trip. Stonyford, CA. Altitude ranges from 1600' at our camping/staging area to 6200' at the top of St. John mountain. A previous picture I posted from another ride only showed only my helmet and drew the comment that it appeared that I was merely a head... see, I do have a body. :lmao:

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow!
Nice group, reminds me of the old days in Utah when we used to ride with a large group like yours, it was fun especially with the kids. The only drawback that we used to encounter, was the slow riders, everybody else had to wait for them at the cross roads, sometimes we would just leave one rider waiting for them and boogie out.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Very cool, especially for the kids. Personally, I don't like to ride in a group bigger than about 4-5 total.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I to shy away from large riding groups, but this ride was a special occasion. The pic was our whole group less the 3 dirt bikers who'd already left. On our rides, we usually rode in small groups on rides that were at our own skill levels.

Baxter, the attachment is for you...

roadkill

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
thats funny:lmao::lmao:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts