Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Looks like I have an even better reason to go to Starbucks now! They have some good coffee and love guns like I do!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Its funny that they think a boycott will effect their stock price. I guess i need to support starbucks more now. Stuff like that makes me sick, which has a lot to do with why i live in Texas.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Some people and groups are just plain friggin' stoopid. I seriously doubt that very many will be participating in this boycott. Even the people that do participate in the boycott, it's highly unlikely that it will impact sales very much.

I live in AZ and I don't think our gun laws too bad at all. I take my S&W 9mm with me everyday and never had an issue.

"Guns kill people like spoons make people fat"

Shonie

·
Registered
481 Posts
If youre happy to be at risk from getting shot then carry on with your current gun laws..
In 2009 a whole 49 people died by gunshot in the UK, including suicide/accidental .

Its still permisable to have a hunting rifle and go hunting or target shooting on a range.
Its just not legal to have a gun in a public place.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
If youre happy to be at risk from getting shot then carry on with your current gun laws..
In 2009 a whole 49 people died by gunshot in the UK, including suicide/accidental .

Its still permisable to have a hunting rifle and go hunting or target shooting on a range.
Its just not legal to have a gun in a public place.
Yea but how many died from not having a firearm to protect themselves? I bet that number is substantially higher. I, for one, will take the risk.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What bothers me is that some people think that this is the smart thing to do.

·
Registered
497 Posts
The people who are committing gun crimes usually don't legally own a gun and will obtain one no matter what the laws are. Stricter laws will only hurt the people who LEGALLY own and carry a gun by taking away their ability to protect themselves.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

(not to be confused with polaris outlaws...)

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

(not to be confused with polaris outlaws...)
hmm... polaris outlaw with guns... that could be fun

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts