Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Queenz700XX,
Seeing everything on fire including a person along with a person eating a human leg just isn't my thing. I find this disguisting. I hope this isn't todays form of entertainment. JMO :disgust:
Sid

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That shit was AWESOME!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i didn't find that part appealing either but you have to give it to the guy that his skills are amazing.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Did you watch more than 45 sec sid, he is awesome behind the wheel of a vehicle.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
traitor08,
No I didn't. I found it so objectionable that I couldn't watch any more. Some degenerate eating a human leg while it is spurting blood. Like I said before "not my thing". My real concern is that many of the forum members are young and very impressionable. This is just as bad as many, many of the video games. Sick!!!! (IMO) :mad:
Sid

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the leg part wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, it really looked fake to me,but overall that guy can drive on the street, but like bax said he sucks in the dirt!:nuts:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Baxter,
This person really had a bad day! I hope he made it out ok.
Thanks
Sid
He made out fine , without a scratch. The WRC cars are very tough and can survive worse. There is a limit but Ken and copilot didnt get even close to that.

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you'll notice, this video was sort of a play on Hollywood with several movie references throughout the video. Yea, the zombie guy was gross, but I'm sure it was an over the top play on Night of the Living Dead or some other zombie movie. While not my thing, I can look past that part and enjoy the gymkhana part. My sweet, southern Baptist mother-in law said the video cracked her up.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
CNC guy,
Now that is a double WOW!!! What an amazing driver and car. I was laughing near the end when the tires were worn out in the rear and the wheels were running on the pavement. This guy would do just fine on the Los Angeles Freeways.
Great video!
Thanks.
Sid

·
Registered
239 Posts
This is a hollywood edition, its like scary movie 1,2,3,4.... that was all movie reference... different ppl different cup of tea. But the fact that he can drive like that is awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
This one isn't as good SID, but is is quite hilarious having the goKart in there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ48NQjouoE

Baxter, he sucks at WRC because it isn't usually a closed course that he can run a hundred times in a row to get it perfect, LOL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts