Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While digging around on the web I came across these guys and contacted them about skid plates for the XX. They returned my email and are very interested in sizing up the XX but they are located in Michigan (I believe) and it is a little to far for me to get to them. If anyone is interested they should shoot them an email. I did check with Tag Metals and they are not interested in the XX so this maybe a great opporitunity to help expand our aftermarket options.

http://haladog.com/index.html

·
Registered
445 Posts
Great find :yay: Aftermarket plastic skids are awesome, it would be great if we could find someone in Michigan......

Linc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trx700

Hello all,

Thanks for the interest in our product. We have a guy who races locally in D14 that we are going to contact to have get the measurements we need to CAD the TRX700 design. I will keep you guys informed of our progress.

Again thanks for the interest.

Next Generation Skidplates - available for YFZ450, KTM, and TRX450!

www.haladog.com

·
Registered
64 Posts
Any updates? Plastic skids would be sweet!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello all,

Thanks for the interest in our product. We have a guy who races locally in D14 that we are going to contact to have get the measurements we need to CAD the TRX700 design. I will keep you guys informed of our progress.

Again thanks for the interest.

Next Generation Skidplates - available for YFZ450, KTM, and TRX450!

www.haladog.com
I would be interested. Do you have pic. installed and some pic. after abuse.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I sent em an E-mail for time a time frame of them offering these...hopefully if enough people bug them it will speed up their offering.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Anyone in southeastern Michigan here? He needs a bike to measure for the cad to cut out these plates if so contact me with you e-mail address and i will put you in touch with him. I'd do it but i'm in southern Indiana and it's to far of a stretch for me to go there.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Make sure to try and have something to protect the bottem of the side plastics, I think like Pro Armor does, looks like they have the lil ears on them, i have a PA Skid ordered allready thou or I would buy one of the plastics.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Man, I am interested in them too. I hope they will get something going soon, or I may have to go to someone else's skids..Keep us posted please

I also sent an e-mail about them & a possible group buy to help him get started ?????

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'd like a set if produced.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thinking about it, I would like to buy the A-Arm skids if they make them.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
i just pmed haladog back he contacted me about this im in central mi bout an hour from detroit and am going to offer up my bike i think so we will see how it goes ill keep u guys updated

·
Registered
197 Posts
i just pmed haladog back he contacted me about this im in central mi bout an hour from detroit and am going to offer up my bike i think so we will see how it goes ill keep u guys updated
Great ,good to hear I also contacted him as well hoping to find someone in his area for him, he said the honda dealer in his area was not real cooperative and he needed a bike. let us know how it all works out ! ! mention the a-arm plates as well I would probably want the whole package

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I may go that route too,i would like to see some pics. i like the idea of plastic skid plates,they should have less vibration and rattle.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Would love to see pics of the finished product. My next purchase is going tro be skids. I 'll hold off as long as I can.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
cant wait to see what you guys will come up with. guess ill hold off on those proarmor skids.:tup:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts