Premium Member
356 Posts
awesome pics!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Throw a heel clicker!
yeah that would require me to be flexable.lol im working up to a nac or can can first. my free style buddy (the one getting the really big air on the mountain side) has been givin me a few pointers but that 500+ lbs of quad is a lot to muscle around in the air. but ill get there!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah in the last pic my buddy was doing one but missed his foot peg and had a very painful landing on the hill side.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Thats what I'm talking about. Nice air, but b4 you do any tricks jump it 10 times LOL. B/C as soon as you try one, you're moving the balance of the machine, so you want to make sure you got your speed perfect in the begin w/ right amound of preload and whatnot. Remember, in the air the gas and breaks really are your friends :)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i still need to move it back a little more and get my timing and everything down. im only hitting the ramp in mid 2nd i know i can get more just waiting on my new shocks cause she is bottoming out kinda hard if i dont land just right

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
yeah i still need to move it back a little more and get my timing and everything down. im only hitting the ramp in mid 2nd i know i can get more just waiting on my new shocks cause she is bottoming out kinda hard if i dont land just right
LOL, oh yeah, I know that feeling. When I go from my 450R to my 700, I just want to keep jumping, but as soon as the front hits hard, the light bulb clicks on in my head and bam, haha, I stop. But I just got the new ds450 shocks for it, so maybe that will help out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts