Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The question I have is... who ate it on the landing?
First pic... Second pic... Last pic (left to right)
Will post the answer tomorrow.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Looks like B is the best candidate, just a tad off!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm going with B, looks short and we can't see the landing spots on the other 2.
Unless C is jumping off a cliff!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Should of made this a poll lol My guess is C

·
Registered
302 Posts
C, cause you cant see nothin as far as the ground goes but i wish i could get that high w/o the crap gettin scared outta me. lol

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We have 4 winners... What do the winners get?? Absolutely nothing! :lol:
gavineli
Nash04
snowdog
wylee

The first pic, you can see the landing... lower left. Greg (arrogant little shit) came down smooth as silk. At 17, he talks some big smack, but has the skills to back it up. I won't ride with him because he's such an asshole

The last pic was taken at a WORCS race in Arizona... he made it look easy. Even though you can't see the landing, he was up there.

The middle pic is of Travis during practice at Riverfront MX in Marysville, CA. His jump went bad right from the launch. He had to move around a slower rider and lost some speed... which made him short. What you can see in the pic is his body position... too much forward. What you can't see is that his quad was rotating nose down at this point and his body position didn't help with that. He landed on the flat and nose down. His a-arm broke and he went over the bars... he wasn't hurt, just bruised up a bit. I wish my old camera would've had a 3 shot bust mode like my new one... I could've shown the whole sequence.

roadkill

P.S. Oh yeah, I though about making this a poll when I edited my post, but couldn't figure out how to do it then.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
looks like b

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
opps shoulda looked at the 2nd page

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
opps shoulda looked at the 2nd page
Since you didn't look at the answer on page 2 and did get it correct. You are still a winner. Keep checking your mail for your prize... IRS Audit Summons. :lmao:

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this was fun roadkill post another! pleassssseee
I'll see what I can find in my pic collection... perhaps in "poll" format next time?
pleassssseee
Sounds like you sprung an air leak. :lmao:

roadkill

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.