Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you may not be here now my friend but HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY! I hope when you come back this thread is full of birthday wishes and words for future conversations... you may be doing your family thing now but this family wishes you well and a speedy return to us :)

SO my first question is didnt you miss us??? lol

second question is whats new to the xx you mad scientist???

Always your friend Nikki

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Happy B day Baxter!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well!:xx::xx:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Happy Bday Baxter! Lol new here so really have no idea who you are but according to your goobye thread you are one hell of guy! So i hope everything is going great and i hope to see you on sometime!

·
Registered
333 Posts
happy b day Lee hope ur doin this :xx:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Happy Birthday to our friend from across the pond. May this day find you in good health and in great spirit surrounded by family, friends, and the things that are important to you.

I am a man of few posts but check this forum daily. I personally miss your interaction with the characters on this forum.

Cheers,

Bill

·
Registered
99 Posts
Happy B-Day...I'll be 40 too in a couple months..Hope the XX keeps us young for a while longer.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Happy birthday Bax!!! Hope you are having a blast today with family and friends.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
happy birthday you OLD MAN!:lmao: hope your still kickin all those young kids ass in racing and all is going well for you! from you friend across the pond and then mountains then valleys then more mountains and then desert and mountains one more time give or take.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Happy Bday Baxter , lol....should be here mate to see the pplz who value you what you have to say or comes from that garage of fuel inspired genius that all know as "Baxterisms " will post up some picks of my beast around the outer parts of here for Baxters approval and also to get minds churning on the rest of ya ... live next to the FINKE desert racing track ...so may have to find a few good places for bike pics of T-REXX in its natural environs ........

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Happy birthday seven days late. Sorry, I was out of town, but while I was away, I was thinking of how sweet a present I could get you. Sadly I took a picture of it and don't have your cell to send it too. Hope you had a good one bud.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Baxter, hey man hate it taking me so long to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! look forward to catching up with whats going on with your racing.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Dang I missed this one sorry man

Happy belated birthday hope all is well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts