Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Old Lady! LOL!!

Happy Birthday :D

May most of your wishes come true since we all know that we can't get all of them to come true.
Tomorrow, you'll start a new year and hopefully it'll be as good or better than this past year :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Happy Birthday Nikki, I will drink a beer in honor of your birthday when I get home from work tonight. :yay:

:atv:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NIKKI-DAGIRL-CRAZY XX RIDER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!:xx:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Happy Birthday Nikki!!! (Although HERE it's actually not your birthday yet!) LOL Hope you have an awesome day!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Happy birthday from Guatemala Nikki!!!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Happy birthday Granny (I can legally call you that now right?) Anyway, I got you a present. Just have to deliver it (okay I know you don't like surprises so I will just tell you). remember how you tried beating me up and everything down south, and everytime you'd get hurt, like trip over your OWN foot and land head first into the freezer at the grocery store. Well I got you a RETARD helmet, it is an actual name of it. That way you can wear it whenever we hang out to help prevent any MORE brain damage :)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Happy Birthday from Ohio. Hope you have a great day.:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Thanks everyone!!! It would be awesome if there where fox shocks waiting for me...I love the hamster...and a pink retard helmet...I am speechless...thats just to much Chuck...

You all know me so well... you are my sanity throughout my day for that I am forever thankful! the birthday wishes are just icing on my cake!!!

I like the have a drink for me...

oh and old lady...granny :birds: this gal may be old but has a lot more miles to go!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Happy Birthday Nikki!!

roadkill

·
Registered
80 Posts
Happy Birthday Nikki !!!!! It`s been awesome riding with you guys the past year I`m so glad we got to know each other. So what did hubby get you besides actually coming riding this past weekend ?

·
Registered
528 Posts
happy birthday, now lets see the birthday suit

1 - 20 of 34 Posts