Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Screw you! I was in at work at 5am, and wont be leaving until 7 tonight prolly. Bastards, and I'm 100% Irish. Last year, I was at the Peddler's Daughter in Boston, opened her up at 4am (oh yeah) and closed her down at 2am. My ex's good friend was the bartender there. I spent 3/4ths of the day hovering the toilet peeing, and she actually brought me a beer to the bathroom, LOL. Spent a lot of money, but I do love Guinness.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Happy St. Patrick's Day!. Doing the corned beef and cabbage thing tonight (even though it is not Irish)...Maybe some beers this weekend. Work sucks hungover...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Im full Mexican but I always like to say I have a little Irish on St. Patty's Day

·
Registered
377 Posts
This is the worst St. Pattys day for me ever. I am stuck in Hawaii with my wife for another week having the time of our lives. I am Canadian but I will drink a beer for all you Irish folks. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Umm I didn't have anything green soo I bought a kawi yesterday!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Damn it Gary spoil the suprise!!! Yes I still got the xx but got myself a pitbike. Lol

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
this one is gonna suck. I'm on vacation, but somehow got talked into being the DD for my girl and some friends.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
this one is gonna suck. I'm on vacation, but somehow got talked into being the DD for my girl and some friends.

Can we say PUSSY WHIPPED?
:birds:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
It's gonna suck while you guys are out parting but when it comes time to leave... a few drunk girls are easy to talk into things when you’re sober :hey: lol

·
Premium Member
723 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
scuzz,
Would you be warring a kilt? I love this day, especially the corned beef, cabbage and boiled potatoes.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all the real Irish and the wanna-bees.
Sid :coffee::coffee:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
See Quote bellow! lmao
How did it work out for ya? I sand a stupid karoke song and some girl asked me if I was related to Josh Turner b/c my voice was so deep. I said "No, but we did go to different schools together" I woke up next to her the next morning and she asked me when did I graduate and what school did I go to, as she googled it for him. Boy was she pissed when she realized I said Different schools. Damn girls and there easiness here in MI. Sucks living a mile from U of M haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts