Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used SLICK bike wash yet? I was thinking of ordering some. Didn't know if it worked or not.:confused:

·
Registered
354 Posts
castrol super clean, takes everything off...

use tire wet and soak your bike with it, shines, protects and mud falls off it like nothing ;-)

·
Registered
354 Posts
simple green is for sissies scuzz, super clean will grow hair on your chest, lol, just be careful on aluminum, it will eat it if you let it set on there...

honestly though, i have a thing of honda polish i got with my cbr, holy crap, i mean you still have to thoroughly wash and wax from time to time, but that stuff takes bugs, dirt and grime off everything, even works on glass and chrome and it leaves that slippery dealer shine on there so stuff dont stick too, i like it !!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried the SLICK bike wash after a nice muddy ride. I just sprayed it on and waited about ten minutes. I then used a garden hose with a spray nozzle and everything came off without any problems. I couldn't be happier with this product. It also says on the package that this wash will not remove oil or grease. That being said it is easy on bearings and the such. Water now beads off my bike like it has just been waxed. Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts