Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
They are just crappy about any communication what-so-ever. Ive tried emails and phone calls that have been left unreturned. I would have purchased thier product already as I plan on racing mine in Ice Ovals and TT events. ....I'll find a company with better service to support. I'm not the we aren't the only ones either...Baxter across the big pond is having the same issues

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Which number did you use on the website? The one on the 700xx page(610-863-0899) is wrong. Use this number, 610-751-1306. It looks like some people had some bad experiences, but I didn't have any issues at all a couple months back.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he said he is sorry they have been super busy designing solar energy gear but if people want to try email he should get back to you as soon as possible and he will try to get on the site to have a chat to everyone so now we have 2 options again

·
Registered
22 Posts
There sway bar is well worth the hassle, keep trying silliestdaddy, I just put one on and it made a huge difference. The quad doesn't roll near as much, which allows you to slide it into a corner and nail the gas with out all of the push. It didn't affect the smoothness on those not so perfect landings either. The quad acts more like a straight axle in the corners, but lands like it was designed with the independent suspension on the jumps. Just my 2 cent...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts