Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the thread title says. Has your business picked up - despite unemployment rising?

I think this is the time when corporate giants fall and small, mom-pop companies are reborn. My opinion.

My business - my business has grown infinitely since the beginning of January. Infact, its kept me from posting - if you've noticed.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Since I'm in the IT/Security and encryption field it has greatly. As a matter of fact they just extended my contact (I'm a consultant) and have plans to extend it another year.

I'm going to use that time wisely though and pay off my stuff. (although resisting temptation to buy a new (for me) truck is very, very hard.)

I want to be totally out of debt in 6 months.

Don't take it as me being (or thinking I am) a baller, I have tree kids and a wife to support. I'm VERY thankful to be working and able to support my family.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't take it as me being (or thinking I am) a baller, I have tree kids and a wife to support. I'm VERY thankful to be working and able to support my family.
I could say the same about that. I have a daughter but thankfully my girlfriend has a good job as well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i work as a millwright apprentice at a chemical waste treatment plant. right now i work the same hours, but who knows where it'll be in a couple years time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts