Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright ladies and gentlemen......Its almost riding season yet again and us Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Michigan riders are setting up another trip to Haspin. Not sure of the exact dates yet but should be one of the first weekends in April. We go up Friday afternoon and camp and ride until Sunday. Its a blast. For anyone interested just post and I will keep all of you up to date. :xx:

·
Registered
192 Posts
If it was later in the year, and I had more money saved up, I'd try to go. But, its a 5+hour trip for me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Haspin

We went three weeks ago there it was a little muddy but plenty of people. We are ready to go, party again anytime.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its normally about twenty or thirty of us just hanging out and riding. Most are from Michigan so i will let them call the dates. As soon as I hear anything ill post it up and we can make some plans.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a problem. When I get the dates I will let you know.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright I was off by a weekend. We are going to be in Haspin this coming weekend. I will be there from Thursday to Sunday. I'm not sure how many people are going to be there because of the timing but a few of us will be there. Hope more can join us.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Be there where ya parkin?
Cool I'm glad you guys can make it. I'm pretty sure that we will be camping down to the left right off the fire trail. I have a blue Titan with my signature remodeling magnets on it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are correct Dave. This upcoming weekend. We will be there tomorrow at noon thru Sunday. A lot of people that were supposed to come bailed so it might just be me and a buddy of mine. It doesn't matter. Hope you guys can make it. When I get there I will post where we are camping. On another note I think there is a motocross race this weekend so it's going to be busy. Not sure if there is a scramble also. Just be prepared.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just a moto cross race I was there Tuesday it was starting to get busy. It's going to be a blast I'm sure. Tory do you know if I can get in there last Saturday night I mean 1:00am or do I have to wait til morning ?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In all actuality you can drive in Saturday night for free. The gates are open and noone to take the cash. I would pay on Sunday though to get your bracelet.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I will be there early Sunday morning im going to try and sleep some with working all these doubles there hasn't been much sleep. See you guys Sunday around 9 am

1 - 20 of 24 Posts