Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On April 16th, 2010 a group of around 12 guys, myself included, are headin south to Laurel, Indiana, to ride for the weekend. If anyone close by, or far away for that matter. Wants to meet up and ride, or even just put a face to a name we will be camping at the bottom of the hill on the right hand side, right off the main fire trail. We will have around 14 quads, a rzr, and possibly a truck, we will be flying the Gadsden Flag.

Hopefully i will get to see some of u there and establish some new riding friends. If anyone is interested or would like more information, you can reply to this thread, pm, or email me. My email is [email protected].

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sounds good. I might try to join you if you don't mind. I don't want to be the thirteenth wheel. I live near Cincinnati. Just let me know either way. Haspin is about an hour and a half away from me.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ur more than welcome man the more people the more fun we sleep in tents but u can bring ur camper or tent or whatever it is u have and crash for the weekend or the day ill c ya there man

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
A bit too far for me as of right now (I dont trust my trailer). Do you go to the badlands much? Ill be going there with a bunch of friends on Memorial Day Weekend. I still cant believe a bad ass place like that doesnt get packed on a holiday weekend!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A bit too far for me as of right now (I dont trust my trailer). Do you go to the badlands much? Ill be going there with a bunch of friends on Memorial Day Weekend. I still cant believe a bad ass place like that doesnt get packed on a holiday weekend!
im not familiar with the badlands where is that we are always lookin for new places to ride.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
It is in Attica, Indiana. It has everything you could want. Dunes, Woods, Water, Hill Climbs. It was featured in Dirt Wheels a few months ago.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump 17 more days... any one else wanna meet up?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Cant wait. :hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey::hey:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know what ill be doin in excatly one week do you?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I am probably going to be a little hung over, a little sore, and reeking of campfire and xx exhaust.:yay::yay:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am probably going to be a little hung over, a little sore, and reeking of campfire and xx exhaust.:yay::yay:
nice i think ill join ya if u dont mind. see the best part is if u get to drunk and no longer feel safe u could always jump in the truck or the rzr and let someone else drive ya ;)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Counting down the days Ben. I need this weekend riding trip.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haspin was a blast one of the best trips there ive ever had thanks for comin down tory was a absolute extreme trip climbed the backbone in the razr and this really big steep ass hill that makes the backbone look like a bunny hill lol. what am i forgetting oh yeah the stiches i earn in my right rear fender. that was a direct result of alcohol adrenaline and confidence but hey i gave her hell!!!!!! tried to make a hill climb with a 4 foot vertical lip on the top. problem was i didnt know it was there until it was to late back out, since it was 5 oclock in the morning there was not much light to use in my plan of attack thought process. oh well least i got to ride crotch rocket style back to camp.

·
Registered
41 Posts
dont know why i didnt see this post earlier but i was out there sat. 4/17. I seen some XXs running around. Well glad to hear it was a good trip for you.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
yeah too bad we didnt meet up that was the day after we pulled in we prolly saw you i saw a total of 5 xxs out there including our 2, 2 black and 3 red. got some video comin soon

·
Registered
788 Posts
What a trip!!!!! Thanks again Ben for letting me tag along. Those 5 in the morning rides were definitely the best. I cleaned her up today and relized my front rims are destroyed, one back rim had a chunk of wood that was six inches long and a quarter inch thick shoved between my rim and my tire all the way to the bead and my back plastics were so covered in heavy mud/sand that the plastic bolt loops underneath the rear fenders were snapped and broken. Cant wait for the hill climb vids. Awesome trip and next time we have to meet up with others from the forum. And yes we were very excited to see three other xx's in the camp. Too bad we didn't meet up with them but maybe next time with more planning. Again this machine is built for insane trails and huge hill climbs. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sounds like u got some nice souviners lol. yeah i havent got mine cleaned yet but i still got my feather its lookin a little rough but none the less there. by far best quad ive ever rode it was made for the exact stuff we were doin ya know like standin on the grab bar and ridin vertical out of the mudholes. u missed a great 3 hour ride on sunday however rick rolled his quad on one of the devils backbones trails not the bone just one of the trails that go to the top from the left oh and he got a new nickname... towstrap!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
That fits him perfectly!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I didn't get any of Ben and I on the XX's because there was nowhere to keep the camera, and I mean Nowhere it was way too muddy and sloppy, but, We did get a couple of videos of the razor going up hills that were at least a 70 to 80 degree hill climb. Insane stuff. Ben has to get them from his buddy's and than he will post.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts