Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the first video, i got a hour and a half of footage to condense down and you tube only lets you do ten minute videos now so there should be like one or two more :) enjoy i know i did!! even tho there is not as much quad footage as razr footage is all the same fun us quad guys were just to busy ridin to film plus we dont have someone ridin bitch its man and machine not man man machine!! and after all of our mods we couldnt afford a gopro bahahahahaha!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM6GnTMsHas

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what did you record this with?
it was just shot with a digital handheld camera the kind that puts it directlyt on a disc. may i ask y u inquire?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I cant believe how much the video doesn't do that hill Justice. That must have been a 75 to 80 degree climb. It was so steep that you couldn't have walked up it if you tried. That was a fun time. When are you guys going back?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cant believe how much the video doesn't do that hill Justice. That must have been a 75 to 80 degree climb. It was so steep that you couldn't have walked up it if you tried. That was a fun time. When are you guys going back?
not sure yet the next trip is either goin to be ogihara in rose city or up to kevins cabin in atlanta mi your more than welcome to make the journey if you wanna join us. we will be back to haspin before to awful long tho its hard to stay away ;) btw i sent ur vid out yesterday should be there soon

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.