Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a received a bunch of stuff for the 700 and my wifes 250. Damn some of it for the wrong year, some doen't fit. Pack it up and send it back. Real PIA..end of rant.:steamed:

LC

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Similar thing happened to me yesterday.. they sent me parts for 450R. Talked to sales rep and they are sending out Replacement for me.. Trailtech has great Customer service

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I try to NOT order anything online, but I guess I'm lucky in that I can usually order from my dealer. However, that sometimes doesn't work as expected. THEY ordered sand tires and rims for my quad from ITP... What arrived was the wrong size tire, wrong rim (8") and with wrong lug pattern. What was great, I refused the parts (naturally) and they had any headache sending them back.

I have had good luck with getting my Razr 22x10x11 and Razr2 21x7x10 from rockymountainatv... The right tires came and on time.

roadkill

·
Registered
551 Posts
Rocky mountian is great never had a problem!

·
Registered
150 Posts
if u guys dont order online what do u do and wat do u pay? my dealer will sell a pair of nerfs for 300 bucks when there 180 shipped! where else can u buy?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts