Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

which week? if both work please vote for both most votes win...

1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ANY FEEDBACK AS TO JUNE 13th to 20th or June 20th to the 27th?

RockHouse is right behind this location and just outside of town.

Please let me know if your in and how many in the group...lets get this wrapped out so we can move to planning Royal :D

Here are all the cabins at CaneBrake:
Will's Place - where you stayed last time and will stay again
2) CaneBrake Cabin - next to Will's Place (3 BR, 2 Baths) sleeps 10

1 Queen-Size Bed1 Full-Size Bunk/2beds2 Full Size Futons1 Full-Size Bed2 Twin Beds1 Roll-Away Bed1 Single Sofa
3) Kermit's Kabin - next to Will's Place (2 BR, 2 Bath) sleeps 9

TWO BEDROOMS
Each has 1 Set of
Full-over-Full & 1
Set of Twin-over-
Twin Bunk Beds or
8 Beds Total + 1
Single Sofa

4) RiverSide TreeHouse - upstairs cabin over bright colored doors (3 BR, 2 Baths)sleeps 14
1 Queen-Twin Bunk4 Full-Full Size Bunks1 Twin-Twin Bunks2 Single Sofas

5) RiverSide Flat - 1 bedroom, bottom floor, under the RiverSide TreeHouse (1 BR, 1 Bath) sleeps 9 sharing or 5 single
2 Full-over-Full Bunks - 4
Beds ( Commercial/Adult
Size Bunk Beds)
1 Single Sofa
6) The Willow - cabin at the top of the hill - nearest the highway (2 BR, 1 Bath)

Can Sleep 7-8
4 Twin Beds
1 Queen Bed
2 Single Sofas

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Either week will be ok with me but we need to get this done soon or else we won't be able to reserve any lodging since they'll be book.

So let's get this done asap or else we'll try again next year.

Either way, DaGirl and some of us will be still going. We just wanted to meet up with some of you.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I'd probably be game for the second week. If there are not a lot of other responses to this, I would still be up for going down sometime. Went there last year around that time and it was a blast.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Looks like we will be going the second week so if you want to, you're welcome to come with us.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I can't remember what the even was last year, but we camped out, it was like $20 a day for a pass and to ride, and they had different competitions and whatnot. I wont the 2x4 mud bog, lol. Just let me know about the info and whatnot, and I will put it for the few days off work and whatnot.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
667 Posts
Put me down for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday I need the 50amp hook up, I will also need some Cabin space, Eric with EHS is planning to come and Stephen Anderson with On The Trail TV, Travis jackson and I think Chuck (nasty700xx) and is other half! call me

·
Registered
667 Posts
perfect I will call you tomorrow any time thats best? also I checked she has 50 amp service!
meeting from 9 till 11 but anytime before of after is fine

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm in for the weekend possibly longer if work will proceed with out me.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
What do you think the rates will be? I have a few old buddies that are in the navy that could possibly come. I will check with them now. I'd take the sig. other, but she has only been on a quad twice, and almost killed us both times. :(

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I am def down with that. I am scheduling my time off from work now. I will find out about my friends in a few days. None of them are cool enough to have a 700, but that's not the whole point right? Anyway, I see you (Dagurl) are from NJ, and Nash is from PA. If no others from up around my way come, let me know what you have. I have a 15ft enclosed trailer that can haul two, and the back of my pickup, so that would be 3 total. I think I would only be taking the 700, as the rancher wasn't much fun down there last year (and def would take the gf to ride on it cuz she is as slow as molasses :)).

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
crwh45

We don't care what they have as long as they are having fun. Thanks for the offer of your trailer and vehicle but we already have transportation setup. Perhaps you could follow us down there, we should be leaving that Sunday morning and be there early at night, it all depends on when DaGirl gets ready, lol!!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
crwh45

We don't care what they have as long as they are having fun. Thanks for the offer of your trailer and vehicle but we already have transportation setup. Perhaps you could follow us down there, we should be leaving that Sunday morning and be there early at night, it all depends on when DaGirl gets ready, lol!!!
sure thing funny man! why arent we leaving on Sat so we can ride Sunday??? drive thru the night like last time :)

oh and I second so long as its a fun time doesnt matter the ride...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am def down with that. I am scheduling my time off from work now. I will find out about my friends in a few days. None of them are cool enough to have a 700, but that's not the whole point right? Anyway, I see you (Dagurl) are from NJ, and Nash is from PA. If no others from up around my way come, let me know what you have. I have a 15ft enclosed trailer that can haul two, and the back of my pickup, so that would be 3 total. I think I would only be taking the 700, as the rancher wasn't much fun down there last year (and def would take the gf to ride on it cuz she is as slow as molasses :)).

slow as molasses eh... I believe partyboy is coming from Mass so you could hook up and ride down together if your both can agree on how long your going to stay...also I think there is someone else too. I want to get the cabins set then we can do transportation but thanks for the offer! Besty would be sad if she was left out from hauling the toys :)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
sure thing funny man! why arent we leaving on Sat so we can ride Sunday??? drive thru the night like last time :)

oh and I second so long as its a fun time doesnt matter the ride...
Thought that you were working on Saturday and if not, then sure we could leave Saturday night

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
306 Posts
That's the problem. If I'm not here work might stop. I will arrange something.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Awesome. Can definately do that. I have been asking a few others if they want to go, I am going to give them to about the end of the week to see whether or not, and by that time I should be able to give you a good number. I am up for traveling with who ever as long as I dont have to listen to RAP! :)

1 - 20 of 432 Posts