Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
awesome pics!!!!!!!!! looks like a good time hopefully I'll get to take a trip there someday

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks!! Sorry I dont know how to make the pictures smaller! NASH04 and DE700 are in these pictures! Was a great time, you can't have a fear of heights riding in some parts there but the fall color was amazing on these gorgeous winding trails.

You should try to make it there atleast for a week so you can hit every trail..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ya it was a blast. Very high, just wish I could have kept up with dagirl she is like grease lightening.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow, we remember so much of that, and got pics of the same stuff... we were there 10/2008 for our honeymoon!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Great Pictures, especially the ones with me:D

We need to do this again next year perhaps if we have time since I want to hit other sites like TN, MI and NC
Too much to ride and see and just not enough time:disgust:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow, we remember so much of that, and got pics of the same stuff... we were there 10/2008 for our honeymoon!!

Blak92
Where r u guys from, you look very familiar.

·
Registered
182 Posts
We are in the DE / NJ/ PA area LOL. I live in DE, Nash is in PA and Dagirl is in NJ

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
We are in the DE / NJ/ PA area LOL. I live in DE, Nash is in PA and Dagirl is in NJ
Duh!!! I was asking Blak92 where they are from, not us:confused:

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
pics look great... I'm ready for trip there, maybe next spring or fall.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Awesome pictures, looks like some rides I've done in Marysvale, UT. Pulled the bikes right into town and filled up at the gas station. I'm diggin' that PRM bumper, too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
That looks badass!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Awesome pictures, looks like some rides I've done in Marysvale, UT. Pulled the bikes right into town and filled up at the gas station. I'm diggin' that PRM bumper, too.
Are we talking about the Paiute trail system, if so I miss those trails. Used to ride them at least 4-5 times a year. We used to stay south of Filmore in Kanosh, nice secluded camp sites and hit the trails from there.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Are we talking about the Paiute trail system, if so I miss those trails. Used to ride them at least 4-5 times a year. We used to stay south of Filmore in Kanosh, nice secluded camp sites and hit the trails from there.
Yes sir. Marysvale, Circleville, Beaver. Those are some of my favorite rides.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! They're great:D

You could basically ride the main trail or side trails then go downtown for food/gas and would never be bothered by the cops. Unless you were doing something stupid. We used to just find an opening on the side of the road and just camp and nobody would bother us and you could be gone all day and your stuff would be still there untouch.
Have you ever gone to Little Sahara Dunes which is right outside of Nephi, those dunes are also great, of course Glamis is the best but for the distance, Little Sahara is fun. Miss them all :cry:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks like it was a blast!! Im jealous. My quad is still out of commission for now but should be back up and running by sunday to hopefully get some riding in. And where are the pics from the weekend at white haven?? Is there any??

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
You'll need to ask DaGirl since she's the one who had the camera. What's up with the bike?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Tim, what did you end up ordering for Tires? Did you get new rims too?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts