1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nash that is awesome, I live in Maryland but a few of us are contemplating a trip over there next year and after seeing your video it looks like an incredible place to ride. Thanks for your time to post the video

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Problemo!

They have numerous trails that are qualified "easy to very difficult" From what I saw, their rating is base on how muddy they are. We hit most of the trails except for Indian Ridge and Bear Wallow, I really like Little Coal and Pinnacle, Rock House is also very nice but don't hit if it's raining, the trail becomes very slick and due to some hills and sharp turns, it could be very dangerous, the day we went it was raining and slick to the point where we came back using the road. Gilbert WV, is where we stayed and is right of Rock House, the other trails are around 25 to 55 miles away. They great lodging there, food is ok!

We are planning on going back sometime next year!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks for the info...I'm starting to drool on my keyboard thinking about how fun a 3 day weekend would be over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I rode that trail back in 2003 when I had my Z400. Was with a group of seven and we rode all day and covered almost the entire Little Coal River system. It was mostly Green and Blue trails at the time, with a few red and black diamond rated trails. It had rained the week before and there was a lot of water! Those were good times!:D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice video Joe!!! BUT GRANDMA :(
Well! When we were down there, I was calling you Ma and you were/are still calling me Pa which I don't mind, Ma:D
But if you don't like it, I'll stop :hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you can call me whatever you would like...so long as it is NOT that four letter word :yay:
I have called you many names but they were all nice names and would never call you by a bad name.:D

How's the trip? Aren't you riding some atv around the island today, I'm jealous :disgust:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I have called you many names but they were all nice names and would never call you by a bad name.:D

How's the trip? Aren't you riding some atv around the island today, I'm jealous :disgust:
if you did call me that name you know the out come:lmao:

today is wave runners and parasailing...tomorrow is 4 hours of riding. Mike told the guy I would want my own and not have to follow a guided tour so they said we can take them out and explorer Aruba on our own...my guy always looking out for me :D

wait till see see the pictures of what they have done to some yamaha's here :lmao: ill post it later...off to the beach

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts