Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Hatfield

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! Ladies and Gents

From what I can see from the previous post, most of us would prefer to go to Hatfiel McCoy, now which Month would be best, I suggested either May or June but prefer June since the weather should be better but I would like to hear from all of you which you would prefer.

As for Royal Blue, we decided that it would be nicer to go there during the Fall seasson so either Sept or Oct but again it all depends on you all.

Get in touch with DaGirl about Hatfield, we stayed at a real nice place in Gilbert this past October and the owner has numerous cottages/cabins all in the same lot so we could all hang out in the same lot but have our own cabin to sleep in. Her prices are very decent and she's a real nice lady so the sooner we book our trip, the best chance that we have to stay all in the same area. From Gilbert we can hit Rockhouse and the rest of the trails we can load up the bikes and most of them are about an hour apart so it's not bad.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess that people have change their minds about going to Hatfield since I'm not seeing any response so might just be going somewhere else. What do you think DaGirl?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
sounds good to me... do y'all have a # for the area that your talking about staying I would like to get some pricing so I can plan or a email address..

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm in and I know Phuknutz will also be in. We will have at least 6 riders as well. The place you are thinking do they have RV parking. We travel in a 40' motorcoach with a 30' trailer. We stayed dead between gilbert and Mann in a little place called paradise island. I don't recommend paradise island so I am interested in where you have.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have also voted for May but I will need to change that to June if possible. We will be running the Baja 500 in the beginning of June and I know our bike will be in pieces all through May.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Get in touch with DaGirl71, she has the info for where we are staying at I think they have enough room for you motorhome, it's a pretty big place right of the river. If you let DaGirl make the arrangements for us, she should be able to get us a group price since the owner really like her, we took care of her cats last October while we were staying there. Very nice lady.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I am in whenever, probably have 4 -6 people total. I have been there in June and it was HOT<HOT<HOT and humid. But I will happily go anytime.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad to see some response, looks like we are going to have a nice group which is great!! If everything goes well, we might be all staying at the same place but different cabins. Here's the link of the place where we stayed last October; http://www.thehatfieldhouse.com/Reservation.html

We stayed at the fireside Inn which was really nice, most of these cabins are all in the same lot.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So here are the anticipated dates for June; 13-20 or 20-27, let us know which one would be the best and we'll need a head count so we can let Penny know, the owner of the cabins, the expected group. So far she's open for the month but she's usually book for that month so the sooner we book it the better chance that we have to stay all together. Now if that doesn't work out, there are other local places that also rent cabins, even though we might not be living at the same place, we can still ride together or at least meet up for breakfast or dinner.

So let us know which week will be the best and your count of riders.:yay:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we stayed at wills place....our minds are the first to go...lol
Oop's you are correct! Didn't take the time to really look at it, just gave it a glimpse, sorry.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Oop's you are correct! Didn't take the time to really look at it, just gave it a glimpse, sorry.
geez Joe...no need to be sorry just PAY ATTENTION...lol

there are 5 places in one area on the river where we stayed that would fit large groups, prob like 35 or 40 people. But there are a lot of bunk beds in the places some are full size some are twin...this can be a problem for larger people so once we pick the date I will post all the lodging does any not want to share a place with someone they are just meeting? whats the take on that?

she is booked for may already guys so lets not waste time is we are truly going to do a group ride!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
ANY FEEDBACK AS TO JUNE 13th to 20th or June 20th to the 27th?

There others that are not next to each other and a lil more in town. If you have a group I would suggest the sofa person pays less since they would have to make there bed every day...or I can get prices based on booking all the places for a week and people pick there spot?

Here are all the cabins at CaneBrake:
Will's Place - where you stayed last time and will stay again
2) CaneBrake Cabin - next to Will's Place (3 BR, 2 Baths) sleeps 10

1 Queen-Size Bed

1 Full-Size Bunk/2beds

2 Full Size Futons

1 Full-Size Bed

2 Twin Beds

1 Roll-Away Bed

1 Single Sofa
3) Kermit's Kabin - next to Will's Place (2 BR, 2 Bath) sleeps 9

TWO BEDROOMS
Each has 1 Set of
Full-over-Full & 1
Set of Twin-over-
Twin Bunk Beds or
8 Beds Total + 1
Single Sofa

4) RiverSide TreeHouse - upstairs cabin over bright colored doors (3 BR, 2 Baths)sleeps 14
1 Queen-Twin Bunk

4 Full-Full Size Bunks

1 Twin-Twin Bunks

2 Single Sofas

5) RiverSide Flat - 1 bedroom, bottom floor, under the RiverSide TreeHouse (1 BR, 1 Bath) sleeps 9 sharing or 5 single
2 Full-over-Full Bunks - 4
Beds ( Commercial/Adult
Size Bunk Beds)

1 Single Sofa

6) The Willow - cabin at the top of the hill - nearest the highway (2 BR, 1 Bath)

Can Sleep 7-8
4 Twin Beds
1 Queen Bed
2 Single Sofas

Let me know if you have any other questions. Looking forward to you and your friends coming back to CaneBrake.

Talk to you later.

Penny

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.