Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! Finally heard back from Nicky and since we can not afford to go to UT, we've decided to head towards Hatfield (again) from Sep 10-17, so if you would like to meet up, get in touch with my travel agent (Nicky), lol!

Weather should be perfect!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool! Yeah usually she does. Nicky (Mom) r u going to take care of us ;-)

Have you heard back about what's happening next weekend. Looks like some people are either backing out or haven't made their mind?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Cool! Yeah usually she does. Nicky (Mom) r u going to take care of us ;-)

Have you heard back about what's happening next weekend. Looks like some people are either backing out or haven't made their mind?
If brushy mountain is the choice, it's to far for 1 day of riding for us. How long are you staying @ Hatfield?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since Nicky and her team are driving from NJ, they usually arrive early Monday morning and head back the following Saturday. Since I'm not that far from there, I'll probably head that way Monday morning and leave the same day they do or perhaps Friday.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
I may be down there that weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah! They're in the hills so it should be cooler and they have around 80 miles of trails and they have campsites with showers

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I really want to go on this trip but I can't commit the whole week. I might come up that Thursday and ride friday and Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's what most people did the last time, they rented a cabin Thursday thru Sunday morning or Saturday then left that night.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
What part of hatfield will all of this be taking place?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Usually we stay in Gilbert but Nicky mentioned about trying out a new place. Nicky?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where's Tree Top

1 - 20 of 235 Posts