1.Ground clearance, mid-range and top end power, comfortable ride, very nimble considering its' weight, fit and finish, EFI!!, Honda reliability.Hey guys I'm new here (nice site by the way!) and a potential XX buyer. I just was wondering if you could help me with some questions about the XX before I go ahead and make the purchase.
I'd like to hear from as many people as possible to see all the different opinions.
1) What do you absolutely love about your XX?
2) What do you dislike about it?
3) What do you feel should be improved on it?
4) What was your OTD price, and which state did you buy it?
If you guys could help me out with these questions you'd really be helping a fellow rider out and it would be much appreciated!
2. My only real issue with it is that 3rd gear seems a little too tall, so the gearing is off a bit there, especially in trail riding conditions. The black plastic gets trashed VERY fast too, but that would be the case with ANY black quad.
3. Gearing #1 (at least in third). For the price it sells for, it should have fully adjustable shocks on all four corners.
4. I bought mine when they first hit the floor, so I paid full retail PLUS setup, so I did not get a good deal at all. I didn't care though, I had been waiting on it for months. I live in Washington state.
The XX is an awesome quad...ESPECIALLY if you are a trail rider. If you are a sand guy, I'd say look elsewhere.