Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking the weather forecasts for this weekend and every forecast said showers for today. I woke up this morning and everything was just perfect... not a cloud in the sky. Just a bit late to find this out and go riding toady. That kinda shit just pisses me off. :steamed: If I was that shitty at my job, I'd be fired for sure.

My quad is loaded on my truck ready to go in the morning (Sunday)... to Hollister Hills SVRA. I know that 2 members here live close by there, but I've not met them as yet and it's too late to PM them to try to set up a day's ride. So, that leaves me going riding alone... Relax, it's not as dangerous as it sounds... The place I'm going is quite popular around here and there will be lots and lots of riders there... I'll be able to hook up with someone to ride with when I get there.

If the 2 other members that live in San Jose and Gilroy read this and want to meet up to ride... I'll be at Lodge Camp between 8:30 - 9.

This kinda crap just makes me want to choke the crap outta the weatherman.

roadkill

·
Registered
109 Posts
Every time I have the wife watch the weather for me while I am at work, she tells me what they say and i think the same thing. Why waste the time? They could forecast the weather by just saying look outside and you will see what I see. How often are they right? NEVER. Do we need them hell they could all be politicians they make so much shit up and yap on about what they think is happening in the real world, but never having any truth behind their offerings. I vote choke em too.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Its the only job that you can keep when you are wrong 90% of the time.:lmao:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have an active duty weather guesser and a retired weather guesser as neibors on both sides of me and still can't tell the weather from one day to the next.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts