Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm selling my XX. The mods on the quad are in my sig...the motor and clutch were just redone since removing the nitrous. It has less than an hour on it since replacing the cam,rockers,piston, valves, clutch with HDD clutch kit, and port and polish on the head. I bought the quad new in December of 08 and it probably has less than 25 hours on it. It's still financed through Honda so you would pay them and they will send you the title. $3,900

Here's a thread with some pics of it...rims are red now.
http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6623

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea. I'll get it put up on eBay on Sunday or Monday. I'm getting the raptor ready for FSA, headed out tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Good luck with the sale Mike someones gona get a strong bike

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I'm all loaded up for FSA and headed out around 5am

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Want to get this sold so I can go buy another super moto. Make me an offer, might even be able to deliver or meet the buyer somewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$3,900

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I figured the cut up plastics and tabs were gonna make it a hard sell. Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Mike, I wish I known about this before I left for Germany. When I get back, I will ask around. If it was planned better, I could of picked it up in Vegas next week, but I am flying LOL. I know a few guys that may want just a duner. I forget, is there suspension in the front still? And is it coming set up to run NOS? Also, what are you asking for the EX? Any mods there? I will send out a few messages on FB, the rest I will ask via text when I get to the states.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It has LTR shocks on the front right now to lower the stance a little but I still have the stock shocks for it. The nos was taken off of it and the motor and clutch were gone through at that time. I think the EX is sold but if it doesn't work out I will let you know.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I sent you a PM about the bike, let me know if it's still around. I have a buddy who wants to buy mine and I would love to upgrade =-)

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry its sold

1 - 14 of 14 Posts