Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
....GOING TO KEEP MY MOTOR NOW.

I have a fully built 08 XX motor built by DL700 @ HDD making 67HP on HDD dyno and almost 74HP on Trinity Racings dyno. The motor has no more than 30 hours on it and no more than 4 hours on the current build. the motor is currently a carb motor but I will have it switched back to fuel injected if that's what the buyer wants. I will take the motor to HDD and have it gone through before it ships out. Most of you already know about my build but if you don’t and are interested in buying the motor ask any questions you want. $2500 shipped.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres my last dyno sheet from HDD

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
I do alot of trail riding to so how reliable would this build be? Im lookin for big power I wont be working on constantly. Can you give me an idea of where you want to be on price? You can pm if you would rather

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
the build has been very solid, the compression is 12:1 so a higher grade of fuel may be required depending on the application... in 2500+ ft elevation 91 octane will be fine...

Camshaft is WEB 290, with hard welded rockers and hd spring kit with +2/+1 mm oversized KW valves. CUERVO RACING Porting is an agressive trail/dune port

·
Registered
190 Posts
im in northen Indiana and have no clue what my elevation is... most the trails I run are fairly wide open.... so the aggresive tune is no problem to handle. We have some dunes we run on but nothing like you guys have out west. You use nitrous on this motor?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This new build has 1- 2.5 bottle of nitrous through it and that's it. This build has been to the Dumont night drags 1 time (maybe 2 hours of riding time) no nitrous used at this race, then its been to 2 local races with about 2 hours between both of those events and only 1 bottle of nitrous was used at these races. No damage was done to the motor and like I said ill have it gone through and new gaskets installed.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PM's sent.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2500 shipped. Should have no prob selling your motor for 1300-1500 to make some of that money back.

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
2500 shipped. Should have no prob selling your motor for 1300-1500 to make some of that money back.

Would you be willing to take that off the $2500 for a core charge? lol

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
If I didn’t already have another motor I would. My truck got stolen and I need to come up with some money for a bigger down payment plus I have DL working on another motor for me and I need to get him some money. I could work on the price a little if it sells soon. I will drive it up to Oregon and have DL check it out before it ships.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Are you going with another XX motor on the new build or something different?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you going with another XX motor on the new build or something different?
Another XX motor. I never planned on selling my motor, I wanted to have 2 motors so when we tried new things to make more power I would never be down but my truck getting stolen and Allstate screwing me forced me too. I need to make a little money to payoff my truck loan and get a new one.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Make me an offer I cant refuse.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
lets see can we stuff that in a 350x frame or 250r humm that would be fun!:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
YES IT WOULD! sorry to hear about your truck man thats a sh*ty deal two of our neighbors have been robbed in the past few months its a horrible feeling.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.