Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
No offers? Come on guys I need a truck and I know some one wants to go fast.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
XX sales is a tough market, Will you be able to start you new build or have to sale this to start?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
XX sales is a tough market, Will you be able to start you new build or have to sale this to start?
Once I get a truck ill have a better idea. My insurance isn't paying off my loan so I have to pay 7k to pay off my stolen truck and another 3-4k for a down on a new truck. If I can sell this one ill be able to get the new motor done in about a month.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Once I get a truck ill have a better idea. My insurance isn't paying off my loan so I have to pay 7k to pay off my stolen truck and another 3-4k for a down on a new truck. If I can sell this one ill be able to get the new motor done in about a month.
Dammit! I feel ya pain on the truck. Someone hit and totaled my TwinTurbo 300zx and I got $000000! I sold the drive train for about $7000 but was out the other 12grande I had in it.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Damn that sucks. Pisses me off someone stole my truck and I get screwed because of it. Hopefully I can get this motor sold and get the ball rolling again.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
If you're worried about needing race gas with the 12:1 ill pay to have it switched to 11:1 before it ships. DL has a brand new 11:1 piston and will do all the work. Plus it will be converted back to FI.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have 2 guys really close to pulling the trigger but nothing yet. I’m willing to work on the price so if you’re interested hit me up; I need to get it sold.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Already got a the 694 cam from your engine and was like new!!! Man I just bought a 450r for 2800.00. If only I knew it like 2 weeks ago:( @&#% Looks like in the USA insurance sucks.. Hope you sell it fast!!!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Already got a the 694 cam from your engine and was like new!!! Man I just bought a 450r for 2800.00. If only I knew it like 2 weeks ago:( @&#% Looks like in the USA insurance sucks.. Hope you sell it fast!!!

Yeah I dont use my bike much and it seems like after each race it goes to DL for some changes anyways. Good luck with the 450r, they are badass bikes.

Im going to hold onto my motor now guys. I'm going to put my big bore in it and pull the nitrous off of it and make it my duner bike. I have a new build going on now for a drag bike. Mods you can close this if you want.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Man I still have my xx for gncc and now my 450r for mx track use on 450r.org there is a cool man selling custom Venom piston and knowing well these lil mill. I think it's a good move to keep the original record holder sb/ss engine;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
do you still have the motor for sale if so how much for it with fuel injection

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Im gonna hold onto it for now. I started building a drag bike so im gonna put a big bore on my XX and take the nitrous off and have a nice 70ish HP duner.

·
Registered
138 Posts
ok thanks.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts