Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the pix, Very nice covers. They also did the bar pad cover. We are working on a set of warning lable covers as well as throttle and brake covers. They can do custom colors and more. Hit them up. We are using my machine as a template so you can have these products.

http://www.powerformpro.com/custom-headlight-covers.html

They also sell on Ebay. If you want anything made contact them and Ill drop my ride off for the making of a new product. Im happy to do it. Heres some pix.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Those head and taillight covers are pretty sick. I looked on their website and Ebay but they arent showing anything for the 700xx. How much you pay?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just contact them, They are a new product and I have the only set as of now. He sells covers for 40 ish plus shipping. Im not sure what he will charge you, But he is very reasonable.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
those are sick!! im gonna order some soon. who made your seat cover?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dont quote me on the price, Thats just what the other covers he makes sell for.

I think it was HCC camo seat covers on Ebay. They have auctions on the bay all the time. They do custom colors/textures.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
thats what i thought i want one of those seat cover and ive been working with him on a combo price. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
cool that looks really good too. i have a one industries bar pad on mine. just ordered cover 39.72 shipped and he will have the tail light in about a week or so

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
he shipped it out today seems to be really good on customer service too! A+

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you think of anything else he could do? Hes working on warning label covers and a few things for my other rides now.

I am trying to get a throttle cover made for out machines, I think seeing the arm swing in there would be nice. I think hes holding back due to lack of demand. It would be cheap and trick. Hit him up and he will most likely make it for us.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Can you post a better picture of the headlight cover? The pics you posted are kind of small, would like to get a better look at it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see he posted a pic on his site. Cover looks good. Noticed he makes some for the RZR-S also, may have to pic up a set for that also.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Can you think of anything else he could do? Hes working on warning label covers and a few things for my other rides now.

I am trying to get a throttle cover made for out machines, I think seeing the arm swing in there would be nice. I think hes holding back due to lack of demand. It would be cheap and trick. Hit him up and he will most likely make it for us.
What type of throttle cover are you looking for, Hand guards or something totally different?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
So your talking about the little black cover that's screwed down on the stock throttle housing?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yup, Thats the one. Id like a brake cover too. It would be cheap and color options are there. He has several colors including pink (not my cup of tea, But trick).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts