Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a head light cover for my 700xx? Wayne Matlock has one on his XX so I know someone makes one.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sorry never seen one. I thought Waynes quad just had the stock light painted over (or inside the lens) and he used an external baja designs setup.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The headlight on my quad has been hollowed out and painted black. For the races that we need headlights I use a Baja Designs set-up with the stock light.

·
Registered
150 Posts
yea all u do is put black window tint or spraypaint on the inside. when i am not so lazy one day i will do it. looks good on 450r headlights. and if u need a cover to cover it y not remove it for increased air and less weight. lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know it sounds awful picky but i was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to blackout the headlight and keep the functionality with out adding baja lights, because I do a lot of riding at night.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I painted the head and taillights on my truck with Kandy Black paint from Alsa. Plan on doing the maxima and XX also

·
Registered
11 Posts
So I am going to assume that the provides adequate lighting at night along with the great looks of a blacked out headlight.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
If you just smoke them and not coat it till its blacked out yes, You can always put HID's if you accidently go to dark as I did on my truck headlights. It didn't look dark in the paint booth with all the bright lighting but once installed I had to use my brights till I got HID's and there still brighter than when it had no tint and stock lighting

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
If anyone wants it done and we can have em all shipped to me on the same week I could do them for about 25-30 bucks shipped back to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts