Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i already have a hmf slip on and im wondering if the powerbomb header or any other will fit since i cant order just a header from hmf...

Thanks!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mate, I think you will find your pipe diameter is now to small to take the oversize header pipe. I have been told that if you take your pipe to an exhaust builder they can possibly expand the end of the pipe to take the oversize header.

Overlord

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i figured that would be the only option haha

Any ideas for what full system to go with? im thinking Barkers..

·
Registered
755 Posts

I think FMF is the only company where you can get the slip on and then later get their header because they have an adapter to fit both. And I'm going with the barkers soon because of the great reviews and support they have on here.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

barker, alba, or sparks i think sparks is the strogest pipe out there

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
i love the barkers. Tim has done a good job on changing things due to customer suggestion like the heat shield. the sound is awesome as well

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mate I reckon the Barkers or HMF. I run the HMF full Bill Ballance system and the sound out of it is sick and the HP gain is excellent

Overlord.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
im still trying to figure out witch one i want but ill probaly get the barker cause ive seen dyno of it and it has very good tourque improvement..... i never seen from a sparks...

·
Registered
20 Posts
so hmf dont sell the header separate at all?i have tas trx's old hmf slip on and i know the end is reduced where the header slips in to suit the std header....but i was thinking if i could get the hmf larger header i have the gear and ability the cut the reducer off the end of the slip on and extend it with the same size s/s pipe to match the larger header

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've heard you could send your hmf can to them and they would switch out the inlet to the one that fits their header. I can't think of any reason why they would'nt sell you a header. Contact them .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts