Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the Honda Racing Nerf's and I was wondering if there were any heel gaurds out there that are just that - heel gaurds. Not integrated into nerf bars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Were the nerfs hard to install? I ordered some yesterday............Also I ask the dealer to deck out a 700xx on the floor being that they are barely selling in these economic times.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have saw some just heel guards..I dunno how they would work with the nerfs you have installed though...doesn't J Caster have just heel guards?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Were the nerfs hard to install? I ordered some yesterday............Also I ask the dealer to deck out a 700xx on the floor being that they are barely selling in these economic times.
I love these nerfs. They're very solid! I just dont like the plastic heel gaurds. Install was perfect and no BS.

I have saw some just heel guards..I dunno how they would work with the nerfs you have installed though...doesn't J Caster have just heel guards?
Yeah, and I saw that blue quad that is in the Sonic Long Arm thread had them too.

IMS do some.......

I'll check that out.:yay:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts