Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am picking up my new 700xx in the morning. The anticipation is killing me! Its been about 7 years since Ive had an ATV and Ive never stopped missing the rush of riding. I look forward to being a part of this community. Maybe ill get lucky and meet some riding partners :D

I'm located in the Birmingham, Alabama area.

Thanks,

Clint

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to club700xx......Glad your getting back into it.......

I ordered mine a week ago, find out tomorrow if it comes in sat am or have to wait another week:nuts:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the xx world Clint. I am going to warn you about something though..........You are going to become obsessed for a month or so. Just warning you and those around you. It happens to all of us.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to the xx world Clint. I am going to warn you about something though..........You are going to become obsessed for a month or so. Just warning you and those around you. It happens to all of us.

NO DOUBT:lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
217 Posts
^^^ Only a month?? Welcome Aboard!!:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well everything went as planned today! I felt like a proud new father as i brought this modern marvel home today. I took it out for about 3 hours once i got home, and man; it rode the mess out of me :). My seven year old itch finally got scratched!

(forgive the poor picture quality, it was taken with my blackberry)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm way over a month of obsession I agree with Dagirl we drag ours 700 miles just to ride in the big dunes 4-5 times a year, oh and welcome to the club lots of good folks in here. hey Dagirl i use to ride a 500 quadrcer bought it in 87 sold it in 2002 for more than I paid for it sure wish I hadn't done that but ohhhhhh mannnnnnnnn I love my XX just not the ex ex LOL.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Scuzz I checked out the link you posted if you ever looked at the pics did ya notice no one riding in there is wearing a helmet (if ya got a 40 dollar head buy a 40 dollar helmet ):lame::lame::lame:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome, finally somebody else from alabama. i am southern al. maybe we can hook up and go riding some time.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts