Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just bought a new 2008 leftover model yesterday from my local Honda Dealer (Teds Motorcycle World). Rode it yesterday evening for about 2 hours. Absolutely love the power of the machine, just trying to get used to the IRS setup.

This is my 5th 4 wheeler, and the 3rd Honda Ive bought in a row. Upgrading from a '06 400ex and Id just like to say that going through this forum is what made me choose the 700xx over a new 700r Raptor (well that and the amazing $4699 I got the quad for....) Thanks you all for that! :yay:

With that being said, I like to go fast and I doubt this thing will be stock for more than a couple of weeks so hopefully I can be a contributing member to this site. ;)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site and the xx world.:tup:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to club and enjoy the bike. Do a search thru this site and you'll find all kinds of info about Aftermarket parts. Just remember when you do a search, the words must be at least 4 characters long or it won't work.

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Where is Alton? We have a few of us up in Northern Illinois that go riding. You are more than welcome to join. A group of us is going to the Indiana Badlands for Memorial Day weekend as well. Other than that we usually ride Rocky Glen in Rockford or The Cliffs in Marsielles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts