Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been checking out this site for a while and thought it was about time to register. Better late than never. Worked my way up from buying my son a 250 ex then a trx 450er. Finnally got the 700xx when it came out. Cant believe I used to ride Blasters and Banshees. The best to all of you. Thanks.
brdrumz

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club, which part of Bucks County r u from, perhaps you guys could join us for a ride this summer.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the site, where are you from in Bucks County?
How old is your son and where do you guys normally ride?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ride in Hilltown twp. (Perkasie) on about 10 acres. The good people across the street have a farm.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site, where are you from in Bucks County?
How old is your son and where do you guys normally ride?
He's 15. We ride in Perkasie. For some reason my replies aren't following your messages??? they keep going to the bottom.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the club. The xx is a whole different ball game than any other bike. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Cool, I grew up in Perkasie/Bedminster and my brother lives out on Blue School Road between Schwenkmill Rd but before Minsi Trail. I take my 8 year old out to his place and let her ride her 50cc on his yard/fields.

So what are you going to buy after you sell the 700xx?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool, I grew up in Perkasie/Bedminster and my brother lives out on Blue School Road between Schwenkmill Rd but before Minsi Trail. I take my 8 year old out to his place and let her ride her 50cc on his yard/fields.

So what are you going to buy after you sell the 700xx?
I'll probably by a steel toe boot to kick myself in the a$$ (for selling it)

·
Registered
755 Posts
I live in Sellersville haha. We ride in Bradford County PA at our mountain house.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
308 Posts
I live in Sellersville haha. We ride in Bradford County PA at our mountain house.

SWWEEEETT!
My brother who lives in Perkasie also has a cabin just south of Towanda in Monroe, PA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts