Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been checking out this site for a while and thought it was about time to register. Better late than never. Worked my way up from buying my son a 250 ex then a trx 450er. Finnally got the 700xx when it came out. Cant believe I used to ride Blasters and Banshees. The best to all of you. Thanks.
brdrumz

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
welcome! this is much better than being a lurker...now you can share with us too :D

Where do you usually ride?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club, which part of Bucks County r u from, perhaps you guys could join us for a ride this summer.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the site, where are you from in Bucks County?
How old is your son and where do you guys normally ride?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the club. The xx is a whole different ball game than any other bike. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Cool, I grew up in Perkasie/Bedminster and my brother lives out on Blue School Road between Schwenkmill Rd but before Minsi Trail. I take my 8 year old out to his place and let her ride her 50cc on his yard/fields.

So what are you going to buy after you sell the 700xx?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool, I grew up in Perkasie/Bedminster and my brother lives out on Blue School Road between Schwenkmill Rd but before Minsi Trail. I take my 8 year old out to his place and let her ride her 50cc on his yard/fields.

So what are you going to buy after you sell the 700xx?
I'll probably by a steel toe boot to kick myself in the a$$ (for selling it)

·
Registered
755 Posts
I live in Sellersville haha. We ride in Bradford County PA at our mountain house.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.