Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a pleasure to enter in this community...i hope to ride on my trx700 sharing with yours all the feelings! Sin, here there is a very small group of TRX700 riders..maybe a day...i'll fly in America!:xx: Sorry for my bad language. Greatings from Simon...Italy

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome Simon. Don't worry about your language skills with us, just post the best you can, we'll figure it out.

roadkill

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask questions, and as mentioned above do not let the language skills bother you, I understood you perfectly clear.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome to the site friendly.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome. I did not notice your accent.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Simon,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people here and massive amounts of valuable information about your 700XX.
Looking forward to more posts from you and get your buddies to join in.:xx:
Sid

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome!
wow Italy cant wait to see some pictures:hey:
and dont worry most of us americans cant even spell very good...i mean well.:lmao:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Simon,
After a little research I finally found the proper greeting to you, our newest neighbor. "Buongiorno". Well that is the extent of Italian.:lmao:
Sid

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Unbelivable....I love America and now....I love it even more!! On sunday i'll post some pictures of where i ride....but nothing compared to your sand dunes...:)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome simon some of the best quality ceramic tiles come from italy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts