Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new 08 leftover today. I hope I found the rite place to learn about my new quad. Its my first quad. It may be some time before I get to ride it due to the lack of legal riding areas around here. I'm scheduled to go up to the Catskills for a long July 4th weekend but hope to get up there before then.
Just so you know I know how to respect the power I figured i should tell you about my other rides, an 08 zx14 and an 01 yz 250 2 stroke.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Kawamikie,
Welcome to the site. You definitely found the right place to learn all about you new machine. Everyone will help with any questions you might have.
Ride safe and respect the land. Here in California many of the fun areas are being closed because of abuse and the illegal creation of new trails in the sensitive areas.
Again, Welcome.
Sid

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
dagirl71 :thanks: for the riding area info. Now I need to figure out getting insurance and registration. Who do you use for insurance? and cost?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I use progressive... have 2 quads on it and its $300 for the year full coverage. I have heard cheaper but every year it goes down and thats what they said would happen since I never have motorcycle insurance...

If you go to the other site make sure you tell them I told you bout it :)

snowdog is getting a group ride together to ssrt in aug.... you will need reg and ins and its $15 to ride for the year there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
308 Posts
snowdog is getting a group ride together to ssrt in aug.... you will need reg and ins and its $15 to ride for the year there.
Welcome to this site also!

Also check out www.atvingpa.com for more of us PA nut jobs (yeah, I admit it!)

I am? :nuts:
Oh wait, that's right I'm waiting for some lady in NJ to get back to me
if she is going to be off that weekend so I can arrange cabin rentals!
HMMM, wonder who that could be...YO!

:steamed: :birds: :argh:
:haha:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Maybe Nash04/Joe would like to take a trip north if you guys don't do the trip out west.

·
Registered
308 Posts
NOOO YOU DIDN'T! You kept forgetting to check when you went into work
and then you were in Mexico and that's the last I heard from you!

THAT'S IT...........PUDDLE TAGGING IS SO ON!!!!!!!

LOL....YOU MISS ME!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
ok you thread hijacker...

you are right bout mexico :) but we did talk remember your nephew called ...I said yes we are good (age showing dear) and BRING IT ON... dont be crying like a girl when you eat mud either!

I do miss you...but I am sure you will get me over it lol!

kawamike if your reg & ins maybe you can come meet us all there Aug 13th weekend ??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts