Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Joseph and I live in Rocky Mount NC. I have been riding for 15 years now and have own a variety of fourwheelers and dirtbikes during that time. I enjoy riding because its almost the cheapest fun you can have in a weekend. I am very excited to be apart of this forum and to be the owner of a 700 XX.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome, good to see another north cackalackian on here. I have some family that live in farmville, good spots to ride out there. Ever been to busco?

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah man I used to go there all the time, way before the helmet rules and stuff like that. I also ride in Uwharrie alot. In california working right now but ill be home soon to break in my new ride.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah a couple of my buddies have gone there they said that they really like it, we also go to WV a couple of times a year, but Uwharrie is so close it makes it alot easier, plus we get to see those guys in their rock crawlers do some crazy stuff

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Scuzz,

I have gone to busco more times than i can count and like to take my lil bro there on his recon we always have a blast especially if it has rained a couple of days before we go

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I plan on going there again once I get back to NC

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will surely try to plan something with you guys once I get back and get situated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts