Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Hello from southern Or

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  trkr1001 
#1 ·
Hi I got my 700 the day after xmas and tomorrow will be the first time i get to ride it. I am going trail riding. Will let you know how it goes.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
I don't know how far christmas valley is Slimedog. I have heard it is very good riding over there. I go riding in the hills for the most part, but making a run over to the coast on the 13'th and 14 of nest month. I want to see how my xx will do in the sand :)

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Well i got to make my first ride on my xx today. I will have to say that it was a very enjoyable experiance. We went trail riding and did some hill climbing. I did notice a little push in the corners but not to bad. The irs made the ride very smooth. I am very glad I made the puchase. I am still going to north bend on the 13th and 14th of next month. Let me know if you are going to make 700

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Ok sounds good we will be headed over later than that not sure as to what time. I drive truck for a living and won't know when we are leaving till I get home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.