Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Hello from southern Or

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  trkr1001 
#1 ·
Hi I got my 700 the day after xmas and tomorrow will be the first time i get to ride it. I am going trail riding. Will let you know how it goes.

#2 ·
Welcome to the club, been in Medford a few times doing some work at Fred Myers, nice area. There are a few members from OR and Northern CA. Perhaps you could meet up with them.

Enjoy the bike as much as we do :yay:

#4 ·
hi from vancouver

welcome.. glad there's another person from the nw here.. there might be a couple of us getting together in february. 1 from eugene. 2 from vancouver..keep in touch..:D

#5 ·
Welcome to the Forum

#6 ·
Welcome to the club and congrats on your new 700xx. I'm one of the riders from Nor-Cal (San Freakshow) and I know of 2 others here that are even closer to you. Sounds like we should all get together sometime and ride.

roadkill

#11 ·
I don't know how far christmas valley is Slimedog. I have heard it is very good riding over there. I go riding in the hills for the most part, but making a run over to the coast on the 13'th and 14 of nest month. I want to see how my xx will do in the sand :)

#12 ·
I don't know how far christmas valley is Slimedog. I have heard it is very good riding over there. I go riding in the hills for the most part, but making a run over to the coast on the 13'th and 14 of nest month. I want to see how my xx will do in the sand :)
i think that x mas valley is 2-3 hours from medchevy.(mom taught me not to say the F*rd word) where you going to florence?winchester bay?sandlake? let me know.. maby i can talk my brother and his red700xx into going..

#13 ·
welcome to the site hope to see ya at the dunes!!

#14 · (Edited)
the xx does very good in the sand [stock]. and it only gets better!!

#19 ·
yeah thats where i always go we stay in mertal wood. have a really BIG trip planed for memorial wknd

#20 ·
Well i got to make my first ride on my xx today. I will have to say that it was a very enjoyable experiance. We went trail riding and did some hill climbing. I did notice a little push in the corners but not to bad. The irs made the ride very smooth. I am very glad I made the puchase. I am still going to north bend on the 13th and 14th of next month. Let me know if you are going to make 700

#21 ·
ya the GF and I are planning on leaving corvallis on friday around 12 ish that should put us there around 230-3 ish and set up around 5-6 ish. we are planning on sand camping.I think we are going to be off of houser depot road. the gf has a friend over there and I think he is going to go find easy spots for us to get to with the camper.I will PM you with more info as to a spot # and my cell# when we get more info.

Curtis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.