Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you familiar with the North West probably know that we hold Americas only Rain Forest. Wet and muddy clay trails are the daily norm where I ride. Just got rid of my Yamaha YFZ 450 yesterday for my new 700xx. Took it out the same day, and its AMAZING!

Looking forward to tweeking some suspension and putting more air through her to really cash in on the top end potential of this beastly motor. I'll be knee deep in the posts here for the next few days!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Welcome. I lived in the Spokane area and spent some time in the Seattle area. Love the state! Enjoy the reading. Lots of information here.

·
Registered
115 Posts
welcome to the site. there is tons of info in here. where in WA are you?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm up in Federal Way, I've been to cap forest once b4, been trying to get back down there. I need some new riding pals. Been riding with family and our schedules don't work out all that well. I basically only get Sundays to ride at this point.

The only other place I've been is up at the Elbe trails. Pretty cool up there but it is pretty small.

·
Registered
446 Posts
my sister used to live in federal way. Welcome to the site, beautiful area of washington.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm in Tacoma... Love capital forest... Anytime u need someone to ride with hit me up... I'm generally always down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts