Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Does the helmet in pictures/movies bother you?

• I actually like it

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Doesnt matter either way

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • It is horrible and has to be fixed

Votes: 2 7.7%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now what is everyones opinion of the helmet being slightly in the pic?

I didnt think it was a big deal. It even looked kinda cool to me, but my buddy is convinced that it just ruins every pic and movie; and I really need to find a way to mount it so that you cant see the helmet

View attachment 1526

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
ive had mine both ways and when it was fixed you got too much interferance from the motor

it vibrates the mount and all you hear is a constant rattle

or the motor distorts the image beyond recognition

of course its all in placement im sure if i would spend the money for a bar clamp it would be fine

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
All my gopro vids have my helmet in the pic I don't like just seein a trail moving by

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far its about what I expected. It is just barely on there so not like its blocking anything in the shot

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
When I used to have it on my helmet, it was setup the same as scuzz but my new helmet doesn't have a flat spot like the old one, think how my flat head feels :lmao::lmao:

Now, it's setup on my front plastic in front of the headlight and the video is still very good and barely have any vibration and as for the sound of the engine, when you edit the video, you can remove the sound. If you go under "video" you'll see some of my videos.

I would move the camera a tab to the right so we see more in front of you then the side of the helmet but again, that's me.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I would love to mount the GP on my helmet , but it would last about 5 mins then I would have to buy a new one for each round. They are soo much better on the helmet , as you can see what the 700xx is doing and how the rider is handling it.:D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! that's another reason I quit doing so, was hitting too many branches, lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts